Location: Mountain View, California, USA
Start Date: 1/23/2017
End Date: 1/25/2017
HopkinsBio Discount Code (10% off!): hopkinsbio_10_pmwc2017 (Expires 12/31/2016)
Precision Medicine World Conference (PMWC) is recognized as a vital cornerstone for all constituents of the healthcare and biotechnology community. It is considered the preeminent forum for the exchange of ideas about the latest advances and topics in precision medicine including technology, clinical implementation, research, regulatory and reimbursement. Learn first-hand from the experts: recognized thought leaders and innovators, top researchers, medical professionals, and others. PMWC catalyzes cross-functional fertilization and collaboration among participants and attendees.
Here is what’s on the PMWC 2017 agenda, at the 11th conference:
- More than 40 sessions with 200 thought provoking, insightful talks that cover all facets of Precision Medicine
- Four parallel tracks featuring recognized authorities across the healthcare and biotechnology sectors
- A line-up of 200+ highly-regarded speakers
- “PMWC Most Promising Company Competition” showcasing a group of high potential startups hoping to make their mark in the Precision Medicine space
- Luminary and Pioneer Awards honoring preeminent figures who have accelerated precision medicine into the clinic and medical marketplace
- 1500 attendees from across the entire spectrum of healthcare, representing different types of companies, technologies, and medical centers with leadership roles in precision medicine
PMWC 2017 Silicon Valley, January 22-25, is co-hosted by Stanford Health Care, UCSF, Intermountain Healthcare, Duke Health, and Duke University. To be up to date on Precision Medicine topics such as immunotherapy, the Precision Medicine Initiative (All of US), liquid biopsies, the human microbiome, big data, cancer and companion diagnostics.
Register Today! (Discount included in link)