Internship title: Company Operations and Business Development Intern
This is a great opportunity if you are interested in learning about the business side of a start-up, entrepreneurship, operations
Who is eligible: biomedical PhDs
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Start Date: flexible/summer 2018 – ideally by June 11, 2018
Duration: 3 months
As an intern at miRecule, your primary role will be providing support on miRecule’s ICORPS grant. This process will require you to immerse yourself into the processes that drive our product development, such manufacturing, partnership and collaborations, and clinical use case. Your goal will be to identify key individuals within these processes whose input can help miRecule refine its business development strategy. This internship is designed for individuals interested in entrepreneurship – you will gain insight into the day to day operations of a biotechnology startup.
- Customer/Opinion Leaders identification and outreach relevant to miRecule’s business model.
- Assist in formation and management of relationships with contracted research and potential academic partners
- Assist in formulating questions aimed at understanding the needs of potential pharmaceutical partners and clinicians.
- Assimilate qualitative information and determine potential business development paths.
- Preparation of oral and written reports on a regular basis for external and internal stakeholders
- Market Research and Analysis related to potential disease applications of our technology
- CRO/CMO/Vendor relations
Contact Caroline Pounds (email@example.com) if interested!