For new students (bus tour + reception):
On Saturday, August 19, join Innovation Factory, Investment Banking Club, Carey Consulting Club, Net Impact, and Biotech Network on an exclusive bus tour of Baltimore, followed by a reception at R House!
– Get to know the city better
– Connect early with employers through organizations like JHU Tech Ventures/Fast Forward, Betamore, Foundery, and Baltimore Corps
– Learn about resources available for students interested in starting businesses
– Learn about CityLab and efforts to build up Baltimore by doing business with humanity in mind
– Hang out with fellow students, startups, investors, and other employers while eating fantastic food from local restaurants at one of Baltimore’s newest food halls!
Bus tour departs at 12 from Carey School of Business in Harbor East, and will return at 6 PM after the reception at R House (309 W 29th St.).
For existing students and community (reception only):
On Saturday, August 19, welcome new JHU Carey students and mingle with startups, investors, and other JHU community members at a post-orientation reception at R House, one of Baltimore’s newest food halls!
Click HERE for tickets to this exciting event!
Date/time: Saturday, August 19, 4-6 PM
Location: R House, 309 W 29th St.
Host organizations include Innovation Factory, Investment Banking Club, Carey Consulting Club, Net Impact, Biotech Network, JHU Tech Ventures/Fast Forward, Betamore/City Garage, Baltimore Corps, and Foundery.