Interested in learning more about job opportunities throughout the biotech/pharmaceutical industry or in regulatory affairs?
Want feedback on a job application?
Looking to build your professional network to better your job prospects for the future?
Apply for a spot in the CASSS-JHU Mentor Match Program!
The CASSS-JHU Mentor Match Program offers a great opportunity to select a mentor from a group of professionals within the CASSS Organization, a community of industry, academic, and regulatory professionals. APPLY HERE!
Some examples of past mentors include:
· Scientist @ Biogen
· Senior Regulatory Manger @ Pfizer
· Senior Director @ MedImmune
· Product Quality/CMC and Immunogenicity Reviewer @ FDA
· Director of Analytical Development @ Sanofi
· Sr. Scientific Director @ Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
· Visit the CASSS-JHU Mentor Match Program site
· Click “Apply Here!”
· Log in using your JHED ID
· Go to the “Request to Join” tab to formally apply to the program
February 28 – March 15 (11:59PM EST)
Applicants must be either a PhD student or a postdoctoral fellow at the School of Medicine, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Whiting School of Engineering, or Krieger School of Arts & Sciences. For those who are PhD students, priority will be given to those who are late-stage PhDs.
CASSS-JHU Mentor Match Info Session
March 11th @ 1:30-3PM
720 Rutland Avenue | West Room (next to Tilghman Auditorium)