PapGene, Inc. is a Baltimore-based molecular diagnostics company commercializing high-complexity tests for the early detection of cancers. PapGene’s core technology uses innovative massively parallel sequencing (MPS) techniques invented by world-leading cancer researchers at Johns Hopkins University.
PapGene is seeking a Laboratory Supervisor with Clinical Molecular Diagnostics experience to join our growing team.
The Laboratory Supervisor will oversee the development and execution of all laboratory policies and procedures, ensuring that the laboratory meets state and federal guidelines.
The Laboratory Supervisor will oversee day-to-day management of laboratory personnel, procedures, and technical operations.
Under the general direction of the Laboratory Director, the Laboratory Supervisor will review quality control and quality assessment activities to identify and correct any problems in a timely manner consistent with regulatory guidelines.
- Develop, maintain, and improve the documentation and quality of laboratory standard operating procedures, ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Exercise general oversight of PapGene’s Clinical Laboratory and perform supervisory functions for all technical personnel and test result generation.
- A minimum of one years’ experience with high-complexity testing in a clinical molecular diagnostics laboratory (MPS experience preferred).
- Ph.D. in a relevant chemical, physical, or biological field or an M.D. with a current medical license in the state of Maryland or significant relevant clinical experience.
- Capability to establish new laboratory facilities and processes.
- Ability to effectively lead, grow, and scale a high-complexity MPS clinical laboratory in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality standards.
Interested applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.