About PureTech: PureTech is a science-driven healthcare company, seeking to solve some of today’s toughest health challenges through disruptive approaches. Based in Boston, PureTech has a network of more than 50 experts
across multiple disciplines – from entrepreneurs to world-renowned scientists – giving PureTech access to potentially groundbreaking science and technological innovations. PureTech is problem-focused and solution-agnostic, looking beyond traditional disciplines and approaching healthcare problems from different perspectives. Focusing on areas of
significant unmet medical need, PureTech evaluates more than 650 ideas per year, prioritizing, testing and selecting what it believes to be the most scientifically and commercially promising concepts to advance.
The Senior Analyst will get hands-on experience in entrepreneurship, participate in sourcing and due diligence of technologies and support PureTech’s Innovations and team members. This includes:
· Ideation and business planning for next generation technologies
· Conducting strategic analyses & market opportunity assessments
· Undertaking project management & operations of innovations including development of cutting edge technologies
· Participating in analysis and development of intellectual property
· Preparing compelling communication materials, including presentations, for key external stakeholders
· Creativity, smarts & initiative
· PhD in one of the following disciplines from a top tier institution: engineering, physics, computer science, or a life sciences related field
· Business experience is a plus but not required
· Strong presentation and communication skills; candidate should feel comfortable presenting to groups
LOCATION: *Boston, Massachusetts
The position is full time with a competitive salary and benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in healthcare while getting hands-on startup experience in our Innovations.
Please send your resume and cover letter email@example.com. Be sure to indicate the Senior Analyst Position in the subject of your email. (E-mail applications sent directly to PureTech staff will not be considered)