– Formal mentorship will last 3 months, beginning after mentor and mentee have been paired
We set this parameter to help us manage connections and to solicit feedback from mentors and trainees at an appropriate time point. You are encouraged to continue the mentorship and long as both parties see fit.
– The student is responsible for driving the mentoring relationship, arranging meetings, setting the goals and gain agreement for ways the mentor may assist them.
– Mentors and mentees will meet at minimum once a month
– Meetings can be in person or virtual (phone, video conference)
– The time frame and meeting frequency can be altered if both the mentee and the mentor agree. We recommend this be established in the beginning and agreed upon by both parties.
– At the end of each meeting, we recommend discussing a list of action items to be completed by the following meeting
If your mentor/mentee becomes unresponsive at any point during the 3-month period, please inform the program coordinator as soon as possible.
Even if you have mentored with us before, we request that you join the new LinkedIn group.
Program is open to all Masters, Ph.D. and post-doc trainees!
Application period has closed. The program will be offered again this fall! Subscribe to our listserv to stay connected!
Companies represented: Amgen, Novartis, MedImmune, FDA, Pfizer, IonDx, Gates Foundation
….. and many more!