Are you interested in a non-academic career in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry? Want to learn more about the types of careers available, and how to transition into those roles? Looking to expand your professional network?
The Hopkins Biotech Network is pairing with the CASSS global community of biopharmaceutical, academic and regulatory professionals to offer YOU a unique mentoring experience. This program offers a 3 month, one-on-one opportunity with a professional in the biotech industry. All JHU Ph.D. and post-doc trainees are encouraged to apply!
Application Now Open:
Examples of past mentors:
- Scientist at Biogen
- Senior Regulatory Manager of Pfizer
- Senior Director at MedImmune
- Product Quality/CMC and Immunogenicity Reviewer at FDA
- Director of Analytical Development at Sanofi
- Sr. Scientific Director at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center